Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday






Dress: Madewell // here
Scarf: Madewell // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Clutch: Madewell // here
Glasses: Warby Parker 

Dear Dress: When you first arrived at Madewell, I barely gave you a glance. Then slowly but surely, your pretty cream color and flowy shape caught my eye, and before I knew what was happening, I was half naked in the dressing room trying you on. And let me just say - you did not disappoint. You are the perfect amount of casual and dressy and cozy (especially with an oversized cardi thrown on you).

Dear Scarf: Hands down - favorite new scarf. Opened up you have quite a few holes in you, but I just think it makes you look extra worn in and amazing. If only that was true for all items of  tattered clothing.

Dear Bag: I love your upside down trapezoidal shape. Really I just bought you so I could use the word trapezoidal in a post. My 8th grade geometry teacher would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment