Monday, December 2, 2013

Slouchy






Pants: Madewell // here
Shirt: Madewell // here
Scarf: Madewell // similar
Boots: Madewell // here
Bag: Madewell // here
Hat: Madewell // here

These pants guys. THESE pants! Might be one of the best investments I ever made. Other people might consider things like their college education or maybe an iPad to be good  investments...but me? Me, I'll take some slouchy boyfriend pants over those any day. And that's why I have a style blog I guess :)

Did you guys have a good weekend? I worked my little butt off, and then ate my little tummy off - I've had 3...count em THREE Thanksgiving dinners in the past 3 weeks. I can't decide if this is amazing, or if it's just  trouble for all the pants in my wardrobe that are going to have a mighty hard time staying buttoned over the next few weeks...

Maybe it's a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment